Whether you have an injury or are undergoing a joint replacement procedure, our nationally recognized orthopedics team will provide you with exceptional care in a safe environment so you can regain your quality of life.
Our services include:
Traditional and minimally invasive orthopedic surgery for hand, back/spine, hip, knee, ankle and shoulder injuries or conditions
Total joint replacement
Physiatry (non-surgical treatment of orthopedic conditions) and physical rehabilitation
A weekday morning walk-in clinic at Southeastern Sports Medicine and Orthopedics for injured athletes and anyone who needs orthopedic care
Our program has received a number of national accolades for quality and safety, including:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC): Blue Distinction Center+ for knee and hip replacements (2016)
- The Women’s Choice Award®: America’s Best Hospitals for Orthopedics (2016, 2014)
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery (2016)
- Healthgrades: Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award (2016)
- Healthgrades: Top 10 percent in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services (2016)
- Healthgrades: Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 13 Years in a Row (2004-2016)
- Healthgrades: Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement for two Years in a Row (2015-2016)
- Healthgrades: Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for five Years in a Row (2012-2016)
- U.S. News & World Report: "High performing" in knee replacement and hip replacement (2015)
Southeastern Sports Medicine and Orthopedics
Southeastern Sports Medicine and Orthopedics is a department of Pardee Hospital that provides comprehensive sports medicine and orthopedic care for the athletes, students, and families in Western North Carolina.
The Southeastern Sports Medicine and Orthopedics team is comprised of medical professionals specializing in the treatment and care of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.