FOUNDATION MISSION STATEMENT
Pardee Foundation exists to educate and inspire the community to support Pardee Hospital.
- Pardee Memorial Hospital Foundation, Inc. was approved as a non-profit Foundation in January 1996.
- As of December 2012, the Foundation had generated $30 million in pledges and cash gifts for Pardee services.
- Our signature annual events include Tournament of Champions, Women Helping Women Luncheon, and Diamond Jubilee Gala.
- A Board of Directors with a maximum of 20 members oversees the Foundation.
- The purpose of the Foundation is solely to support the services and programs of Pardee Hospital and related services.