Hike to Health :: Wednesday is last day to register
Created on Monday, 19 September 2011 10:36
Written by Kristie Harris
Wednesday is the last day to register for Hike to Health
. If you are planning on doing the hike, make sure and register as soon as possible the hike fills up quickly.
Remember that with registration you get :
- One of our famous long-sleeve Hike to Health T-shirts
- Registration includes admission to the park all day. Click here to see what else you can do there.
- If you pay an extra $5 at the day of the hike at the ticket counter, you’ll get an unlimited visits for a year pass. That’s a total of $20.
- Children 6-15 years are $5 to register. Children under 6 years of age are free, but still must be registered.
- You get 20% off at the Old Rock Cafe that day.
- There will also be other giveaways that day.
Register for the hike at 1-866-790-WELL (9355)
for details about the hike. We look forward to seeing you there.