Primary Care Services
From minor sniffles and coughs, to routine screenings and more serious illnesses like heart disease, our primary care providers have your back... and the rest of you. Find a provider located close to you in Arden.
*Coming Soon* Pardee Primary Care Arden Monday - Friday 8:00a to 5:00p
Opening in April 2021, Drs. Susana Barrero Arroyo, Laura Hill, James Lowery, Christina McDonald, Andrew Runkle and Christopher Sander will begin seeing patients at 2775 Hendersonville Road in Arden. More information will be available soon but if you’d like to contact us now, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch! You can also reach a staff member by phone at 828-694-8900.
Our primary care providers offer comprehensive services to meet your entire family’s health care needs, starting at 6 months of age. Services provided include:
- Complete physical exams
- Preventative medical care
- Minor surgeries, including dermatology services
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases, such as musculoskeletal disorders, hypertension, diabetes and other chronic health conditions
- Dietary counseling and weight management
- Mental health care, including diagnosis and treatment of stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional health conditions
- Menopause management
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) diagnosis and treatment
- Community education
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic testing
- Treatment for acute injuries or illness
- Women's health care
- Blood tests
- Medical counseling
- Child and infant health care (6 months and older)
Urgent Care Services
Need care right away for an injury or illness but it’s not an emergency? Urgent care provides prompt medical attention and is open evenings, weekends and most holidays. View wait times and reserve your spot online!
Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher Monday - Friday 8:00a to 7:00p; Saturday and Sunday 9:00a to 6:00p
For your minor care needs, our urgent care locations offer the following services:
- Adult and pediatric medical care
- Minor surgery
- Digital X-ray services
- Orthopedic care for pulled muscles, sprains, and simple fractures
- Wound care, including stitches for minor cuts
- Flu and pneumonia shots
Here are some examples of illnesses or injuries treated in our urgent care facilities:
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Persistent diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Minor trauma such as a common sprain or shallow cut
Urgent care clinics are not a substitute for your primary care physician. They are a great resource when you need care but are unable to get an appointment with your primary care provider.
Pardee Orthopedics and Southeastern Sports Medicine and Orthopedics are here for those unexpected injuries or when you’re looking to get back to your active self. From broken bones, sprains and torn ligaments to knee and hip replacements, our nationally recognized team of specialists can restore mobility and quality of life.
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Pardee Physical Therapy offers personalized therapeutic techniques and rehabilitation to help relieve pain, restore function and increase mobility while helping to prevent further injury. Our licensed therapists are available to assist with post-surgical care, sports injuries and balance problems as well as pain.
Monday - Friday 8:00a to 7:00p; Saturday and Sunday 9:00a to 6:00p
Bariatrics and Weight Loss
Weight loss surgery is a life-changing experience. At Pardee UNC Health Care, we treat our patients like family, and will support you every step of the way. Our board-certified bariatric surgeon and surgery team provide complete, surgical weight-loss care through a personalized experience and customized health plan for every patient. From your first visit to lifelong follow-up services, you will have an expert team guiding you through your weight loss journey.
General Surgery Services
Our general surgeons perform procedures needed to treat conditions such as:
- Conditions related to reflux such as Barrett’s esophagus, eosinophilic esophagitis, GERD, swallowing disorders and esophageal cancer
- Hernia repair
- Appendix removal
- Gallbladder removal
- Conditions related to the colon and rectum
- Minor skin issues such as lipomas, lesions, nodules or melanoma
- Below and above knee amputations
- Chronic wounds
Monday - Thursday 8:00a to 5:00p; Friday 8:00a to 12:00p