Breast Health at the Elizabeth Reilly Breast Center
The Elizabeth Reilly Breast Center is part of Pardee Cancer Center. We give women and men access to the most advanced breast diagnostic services available.
Breast Health Services
The Elizabeth Reilly Breast Center provides:
- Breast care patient navigation services
- 3D mammography
- Breast MRI
- Same-day biopsies and prompt test results to decrease anxiety
- Community education programs
What Is 3D Mammography?
The 3D mammography exam is the first and only clinically superior breast tomosynthesis exam approved by the FDA. Multiple clinical studies show 3D mammography is beneficial for all women, no matter your breast type or density. 3D mammography detects 41 percent more invasive breast cancers and reduces false positives by up to 40 percent. This means one simple thing: more accuracy and less anxiety.
Most major insurers cover the exam. Talk to your physician about the benefits of having a 3D mammogram.
Our highly skilled and compassionate staff includes:
- Board-certified physicians
- A breast care navigator who offers personal guidance through breast cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery
- Certified 3D mammography and ultrasound technicians with more than 20 years of experience
- Oncology-certified nurses
- Fellowship-trained breast cancer surgeon at Pardee Breast Surgery
We are the only breast center in Henderson County designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. Our Breast Center is also recognized as:
- A Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence through the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program
- A 2016 Women’s Choice Award recipient as one of America’s Best Breast Care Centers
- Accredited by the National Accreditation for Breast Centers