Current Changes to Pardee @Work
Pardee @Work occupational health services are normally available at all three of our Pardee Urgent Care locations. However, please note that currently Pardee Urgent Care Mills River will serve Occupational Health and Pardee@Work needs like pre-employment physicals, workers’ comp and DOT physicals. In addition, this location will be providing service to patients that are experiencing no sickness but require assistance with strains, sprains, lacerations, falls, wellness physicals, and urinary issues, among others. Learn more here.
Healthier companies are stronger companies
Every day, more and more companies are not only elevating their brands in the eyes of their customers, but are also strengthening their brand in the hearts and minds of employees and recruits. Stronger, competitive job markets give people choices. How your company actively helps employees improve their quality of life can give you a distinct advantage in the market. In your pursuit of all that sets you apart, the process of shopping employee health and wellness programs can be fraught with over promises and unrealistic expectations.
Now you can stop shopping and start creating.
Pardee @Work is not an off-the-shelf program, but rather a health and wellness partnership committed to helping you provide access to health services optimized to ensure you and your team are living and working @ your best.
Occupational Health Services
You’ve hired the right people, now it’s time to get them to work. Pardee @Work is with you through the life cycle of employment. From pre-employment physicals and vaccinations, audiometry and fit testing, to DOT certified screeners; our health professionals cover all your occupational health needs.
Wellness & Prevention
- Medical Wellness Program: The experts at Pardee have developed a three-month health and lifestyle behavior modification program to assist individuals in achieving long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their overall health.
- Disease Management Program: We seek to empower individuals, working with Pardee health care providers, to manage their disease, prevent complications and in some cases, reverse their condition. Program components include health coaching, exercise coaching and nutrition counseling.
- Results Matter: At least half of all Americans have at least one or more risk factors associated with heart disease — high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and obesity, to name a few. A focused medical program can help your employees tackle these risk factors and achieve their optimal health.
Workplace Injury Prevention & Management
Creating and maintaining a safe work environment is a top priority, but still nearly 3 million injuries a year are claimed in the US, sending a blow to the bottom line. Pardee @Work can help in both the prevention and management of worksite injuries. We offer job analysis and physical abilities testing, medical surveillance and return to work physical capacity testing. If your employee does suffer a worksite injury, we have 24/7 access through our network for triage, drug testing, case management, and fast-track specialty appointments.
Pardee @Work is at your side.
We spend nearly a third of our lives at work. Support your employees’ health and wellbeing on-site to reduce productivity down time, reduce claims costs and to have your employees happy to be back to work, feeling their best in the shortest time possible.
On-Site services include:
- Clinic Care/ Onsite Clinics
- Health and biometric screenings
- Employee population medical review
Health care solutions are not a one size fits all. Let’s discuss your concerns and we can build a customized program to fit your workforce and business.
Contact Maureen Scullin to schedule a consultation at no charge. We’re happy to travel to your place of business for your convenience.