If you need surgery for a back, neck or spine problem, our multidisciplinary team of spine specialists provides personalized care in a supportive environment.
We perform the following surgeries to treat diseases affecting the neck, upper and lower back, and spinal column, including:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF): Surgery to remove a degenerative or herniated disc in the neck
- Discectomy: A procedure where part of the herniated disc is removed to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or nerve root
- Laminectomy and laminotomy: A procedure where part of the vertebral bone is removed to relieve pressure on the spinal cord
- Foraminotomy: Surgery to enlarge the passageway where a spinal nerve root exits the spinal canal, relieving pressure and reducing inflammation
- Interspinous vertebral decompression: An outpatient procedure where a titanium implant is used to narrow the spinal canal and decrease pain
- Microlumbar discectomy (MLD): A minimally-invasive procedure to remove discs in the spine
- Vertebroplasty: A procedure to treat conditions such as osteoporosis and some spinal tumors that can cause fractures, bone collapse and pain
- Kyphoplasty: A procedure where a cement-like substance is injected into vertebrae that stabilizes fractures or strengthens areas weakened by osteoporosis, trauma or a tumor
- Spinal Fusion: When one or more of the spine's vertebrae are united together or fused, so that motion no longer occurs between them using a newer technique of minimally invasive lateral approach to lumbar fusion.
- Scoliosis and kyphosis surgery: A procedure that gives the spine a more normal configuration following a severe diagnosis of one of these illnesses
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion- A minimally invasive procedure