Urgent Care Wait Times
Pardee UNC Health Care now offers an online reservation system allowing you to wait where you feel most comfortable. Choose a convenient time online and we’ll reserve your spot at one of our Urgent Care locations. We will send you a email reminder before your reserved spot.
Wait times are estimates of the amount of time you may wait between registering at the front desk and being seen by a nurse to start your care.
*Please note: Patients are seen based on severity of condition, not based on arrival or reservation time.
Services Currently Offered
In an effort to maximize patient safety and minimize exposure to patients and staff:
- Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher and Pardee Urgent Care Brevard will offer the full spectrum of urgent care services. See COVID testing information below.
- Pardee Urgent Care Hendersonville and Pardee Urgent Care Mills River are available to patients needing care for injury or non-viral like illnesses.
Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher and Pardee Urgent Care Brevard offer provider visits for COVID evaluation and COVID testing for symptomatic patients that meet criteria for a test. Flu and strep testing are also available at both locations. Pardee Urgent Care facilities in Mills River and Hendersonville do not provide COVID testing, at this time.
When you need prompt medical attention for an injury or illness that is not life-threatening and cannot wait for an appointment with your regular physician, Pardee Urgent Care locations are a great option for you and your family. They are not intended, however, for serious, life-threatening emergencies requiring the full services of a hospital. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please visit the Pardee Emergency Department or call 911.
Occupational Health Services
Pardee Urgent Care also offers comprehensive Occupational Health Services at all four locations as well as onsite health services.
Hours of Operation
Pardee Urgent Care Brevard: Monday through Friday 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher: Monday through Friday 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Pardee Urgent Care Hendersonville: Monday through Friday 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Pardee Urgent Care Mills River: Monday through Friday 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Urgent Care Services
For your minor care needs, our urgent care locations offer the following services:
- Adult and pediatric medical care
- Minor surgery
- Digital X-ray services
- Orthopedic care for pulled muscles, sprains, and simple fractures
- Wound care, including stitches for minor cuts
- Flu and pneumonia shots
Here are some examples of illnesses or injuries treated in our urgent care facilities:
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Persistent diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Minor trauma such as a common sprain or shallow cut
Urgent care clinics are not a substitute for your primary care physician. They are a great resource when you need care but are unable to get an appointment with your primary care provider.
When to go to the emergency department
Urgent care centers should be used when you become sick or injured and cannot wait for an appointment with your regular physician. Hospital emergency departments provide medical care for more complex or critical needs.
Here are some examples of when you should go to the emergency department:
- Persistent chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Any severe pain, particularly in the abdomen or starting halfway down the back
- Sudden difficulty speaking, or trouble understanding speech
- Altered mental status or confusion, including suicidal thoughts
- Sudden weakness or paralysis, especially on one side of the face or body
- Sudden, severe headache or vision changes
- Broken bones or dislocated joints
- Deep cuts that require stitches
- Head or eye injuries
- Serious burns