If your body does not heal properly after surgery or an injury, our Comprehensive Wound Healing Center is here to help. We provide state-of-the-art, outpatient wound care and hyperbaric medicine for acute and chronic wounds.
Our staff is trained in the most current evidence-based practices for wound management and hyperbaric medicine.
What to expect at the Wound Healing Center
If you are referred to the center, you will receive a complete physical and wound assessment followed by state-of-the-art wound care treatments. Our treatment process includes:
- A holistic approach
- Addresses underlying problems
- Educates for prevention and treatment
Comprehensive Wound Healing Center professionals work with primary care and referring physicians on an ongoing basis to ensure a continuum of care for patients moving from inpatient to outpatient services.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Debridement (removing damaged tissue)
- Total contact casting (takes the weight off your foot if you have a diabetic foot ulcer)
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Bioengineered skin grafting
- Infection management
- Compression therapy
- Negative pressure wound therapy initiation and management
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Wounds we treat
We treat the following types of wounds:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Wounds caused by circulatory problems or trauma
- Diabetic foot and ankle ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Post-radiation tissue injury
- Any wounds that have not healed after several weeks
National recognition for wound care
Wound care is provided in partnership with Healogics, the leading national provider of wound care services. Healogics has a 97 percent healing rate with an average healing time of 28 days, with high patient satisfaction ratings.
Pardee's Comprehensive Wound Healing Center has been nationally recognized by Healogics with:
- The Robert A. Warriner III, M.D., Center of Excellence award (four consecutive years): To earn this award, the Center achieved patient satisfaction rates higher than 92 percent and a healing rate higher than 91 percent in less than 30 median days, among other quality standards, for a minimum of two consecutive years. Out of nearly 800 Wound Care Centers®, only 168 were eligible and 110 were awarded the honor.
- Center of Distinction Award (five consecutive years): The Center was recognized for achieving outstanding clinical outcomes for 12 consecutive months. There were 512 centers eligible for the Center of Distinction award, but only 221 achieved the honor