Primary Care Services
From minor sniffles and coughs, to routine screenings and more serious illnesses like heart disease, the primary care providers at Pardee Adult and Family Medicine have your back... and the rest of you.
Open Monday through Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
Our primary care providers offer comprehensive services to meet your entire family's health care needs, starting at 6 months of age.
Services provided include:
- Complete physical exams
- Preventative medical care
- Minor surgeries, including dermatology services
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases, such as musculoskeletal disorders, hypertension, diabetes and other chronic health conditions
- Dietary counseling and weight management
- Sports Medicine
- Mental health care, including diagnosis and treatment of stress, anxiety, depression
- Menopause management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) diagnosis and treatment
- Community Education
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic testing
- Treatment for acute injuries or illness
- Women's health care
- Blood Tests
- Medical counseling
- Child and infant health care (6 months and older)
Find more primary care locations and providers here.