Closings and Updates
- Pardee Hospital Gift Shop is Closed
- Garden Café and Summit Café at Pardee Hospital are Closed
- Pardee is cancelling community events hosted at any Pardee facility. We continue to monitor this situation and will re-evaluate for future community event dates.
- Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher designated for sick care only. In an effort to maximize patient safety and minimize exposure to patients and staff, Pardee Urgent Care Fletcher, located at 2695 Hendersonville Road on the Mission Pardee Health Campus, will see patients who are experiencing upper and/or lower respiratory illness, flu like symptoms, sinus and bronchitis conditions, gastrointestinal symptoms and / or viral systems. Pardee Urgent Care Hendersonville and Pardee Urgent Care Mills River is available to patients needing care for injury non-viral like illnesses.
To assist in implementing heightened visitor restrictions, effective Tuesday, March 17, some entrance hours and accessibility has changed:
- Justice Street Entrance (Main) – Open 6 am – 7 pm; patients and visitors will be screened upon entry
- Orthopedic Entrance - CLOSED
- Fleming Street Entrance - CLOSED
- Day Surgery Entrance on Fleming Street - Open